[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Changing Main PUI Search from OR to AND

Hoffner, Bailey E. baileys at ou.edu
Thu Apr 22 10:52:44 EDT 2021

Morning All,

I know I’ve seen conversations about this before, but because I can’t think of the appropriate technical terminology, I haven’t been able to easily locate those convos in the listserv archive.

We are interested in changing the automatic search function on the PUI from using “or” between search terms, to using “and.” Any help appreciated (including just pointing me to previous convos I wasn’t able to locate 😊).

-Bailey

Bailey Hoffner, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Metadata and Collections Management Archivist
University of Oklahoma Libraries
baileys at ou.edu