[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [EXT] Re: AS PUI displaying unpublished content

Earle, Lev learle at library.rochester.edu
Mon Apr 5 18:54:20 EDT 2021

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response on this. Unfortunately, the publish/unpublish buttons in the staff interface aren't the source of the issue- the unpublished records do not have any "publish" boxes checked. I'd love it if it were that simple, haha. Additionally, we're running 2.5.1. We do have digital objects, but they're only linked to a few finding aids, all of which are published, so I don't think that should be causing the error, either... There doesn't seem to be any discrimination between what gets improperly displayed/published that would point to something linked causing the problem. Still, I'll review the workflow link you gave here with the tech folks and see if we can find something out.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
-Lev.

Lev Earle
Special Collections Processing Archivist - RBSCP
University of Rochester River Campus Libraries
they/them pronouns