[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Plug-in to 'publish all' below resource level

Natalie Adams na207 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 16 12:32:42 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Nick Butler has created an AS plugin which grants the ability to publish and unpublish portions of a record tree- "publish all" and "unpublish all" buttons appear at archival object level (as well as resource level) and affect the record you have open as well as all descendant records.

The plugin is available here https://gitlab.developers.cam.ac.uk/lib/dev/ams/publish_partial_trees and is linked to from the Awesome ArchivesSpace list.

We have many large finding aids which we have migrated to ArchivesSpace. Several of these (especially institutional archives) cannot be published in full and we had been finding the process of publishing individual series of archival objects (and separately publishing the notes contained in them) in ArchivesSpace very laborious. The new plugin is a big time saver for us and we hope other repositories will find the same.
[https://gitlab.developers.cam.ac.uk/assets/gitlab_logo-7ae504fe4f68fdebb3c2034e36621930cd36ea87924c11ff65dbcb8ed50dca58.png]<https://gitlab.developers.cam.ac.uk/lib/dev/ams/publish_partial_trees>
Projects · Library / Developers / AMS / publish_partial_trees<https://gitlab.developers.cam.ac.uk/lib/dev/ams/publish_partial_trees>
An ArchivesSpace plugin to allow appropriately-authorised users to publish portions of resource trees
gitlab.developers.cam.ac.uk

Best wishes,

Natalie

Natalie Adams