[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error Editing CSV Generated Accession Record

Gwenlyn Coddington gcoddington at mcdaniel.edu
Tue Sep 15 15:39:49 EDT 2020

Hello,

I'm working on a record import project via the CSV accession option and have run into a few problems. I'm hoping someone might have some advice on how to fix them. I've been able to create accession, event, and agent records from the CSV sheet but cannot edit the generated accession record. When I select the edit option, I receive an error message. However, I can view the accession record as well as edit and view the agent and event records. Has anyone encountered this problem before?

For reference, we are running version 2.8 of ArchivesSpace.

Thanks for your time,
Gwen Coddington