[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Digital Object Module Use

Nathan O'Byrne Nathan at ilibrary.co.nz
Sun Sep 13 17:20:24 EDT 2020

Hi Bailey,

Invercargill Archives implemented Digital Object section to showcase what is available within our Collections.

We have embedded the images and loaded them via ftp onto the Archivesspace server.

Example.

http://archives.ilibrary.co.nz/repositories/icla/digital_objects/8th_regimental_band_late_invercargill_garrison_191_1

http://archives.ilibrary.co.nz/

Regards

Nathan O’Byrne

Systems Administrator
Nathan.OByrne at ilibrary.co.nz
Phone: 032111444 • DDI:  <callto:032111650> 032111782 •
www.ilibrary.co.nz <http://www.ilibrary.co.nz/>
50 Dee Street, Invercargill, 9810 • Private Bag 90104