[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Javascript, Server error

Drmacich, Jessika jgd1 at williams.edu
Thu Sep 3 08:06:18 EDT 2020

Hello ArchivesSpace community!

When attempting to add/select a value in the subject field, the following
javascript, server error message appears when attempting to save the
record. Might anyone know what to do? See screenshot below.

I appreciate any advice anyone can provide.
[image: Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 8.03.23 AM.png]

My very best,

Jessika

*Jessika Drmacich *
*Records Manager & Digital Resources Archivist  *
*Williams College Libraries*
*Special Collections*
*413-597-4725 (o)*
*she/her/hers*

*Please Note: Due to COVID-19 library services have changed. See **the
library’s webpage
<https://library.williams.edu/2020/03/11/library-services-for-spring-2020/> for
information on how to access collections and services. I am now working
from home and I will be checking email regularly. I’m also available for
virtual consultations via GoogleMeet.*