[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Still troubleshooting ArchivesSpace Preservica issue

Neal, Rick rneal at richmond.edu
Tue Oct 20 08:50:30 EDT 2020

Good morning Blake,

I am working my way through what might be a proxy related and so I went to a console on the affected server and used firefox to locally query the port that Preservica uses.  I am seeing the image below with something about packets out of order.

I begin thinking about the config.rb file that came with the AS version we are using which is 2.5.2.  I upgraded from version 2.5.  One thing to note is that I did not use the new config.rb file.  I tried the old file and it seemingly works fine with everything except the Preservica connection to ArchiveSpace.  The line for connecting to Preservica was already in the old file (no problems connecting before the upgrade) so I didn't have to change anything there either:

AppConfig[:db_url] = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/archivesspace?asuser=as&password=somepassword&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8"

So I logged into the server on a console that lets me use the local firefox browser to get to port 3306 locally and this is what I see in the browser.  Does this offer a clue as to what the issue is?

Thanks!

Rick