[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Appraisal information database location

Bryan W Sutherland bsutherland at mitre.org
Thu Nov 19 13:48:28 EST 2020

Hello,

I'm trying to locate where in the ASpace database the information within the item-level appraisal tag is located. There is date information within this tag that I would like to extract. My colleagues in technical support and I have been unable to find it and there doesn't seems to be a report with that information either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Bryan Sutherland
Collections Management Archivist
The MITRE Corporation
Bedford, MA