[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Missing Accession Records from Archon Migration

Gwenlyn Coddington gcoddington at mcdaniel.edu
Mon May 18 09:35:24 EDT 2020

Hello,

While completing some data clean-up projects in ArchivesSpace, I noticed that a large portion of our accession records in Archon did not migrate to ArchivesSpace. From what I can tell, the records that did not migrate also did not have web output enabled in Archon (I don't know if that is related or not).

Is it possible to migrate these records via the Archon migration tool without overriding the current ArchivesSpace data? If not, is there a way to get them out of Archon?

Unfortunately, I do not know what was done in the original migration as it was completed before I began my position.

Any thoughts or advice on how to approach this would be appreciated.

Thanks very much,
Gwen Coddington