[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Islandora Integration

Dean DeBolt ddebolt at uwf.edu
Mon May 4 14:45:35 EDT 2020

We are operating both ArchivesSpace and Islandora 7.  We are having to
decide where exactly to put digital
images but have both search tools on our library website for searching.

Dean

Dean DeBolt, University Librarian (Professor)/University Archivist
UWF Archives and West Florida History Center
University of West Florida Library
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
ddebolt at uwf.edu;   850-474-2213

West Florida History Center is the largest and most comprehensive
history collection about Pensacola and the West Florida region.
http://libguides.uwf.edu/universityarchives

Digital collections can be found at:  http://uwf.lyrasistechnology.org
<http://archives.uwf.edu/>
and http://uwf.digital.flvc.org