[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Subject Record Migration from Archon

Gwenlyn Coddington gcoddington at mcdaniel.edu
Wed Mar 25 09:43:50 EDT 2020

Hello Christine,

Thank you very much!

Gwen
________________________________
From: archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org <archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Christine Di Bella <christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 9:43 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Cc: David Brennan <dbrennan at mcdaniel.edu>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Subject Record Migration from Archon

Hi Gwen,

Others may have answers here, but I’m also going to put a support ticket in for this. (You’ll see another message about that directly to you in a minute.) Our tech folks who are familiar with multiple Archon migrations may have some ideas.

Christine

Christine Di Bella

ArchivesSpace Program Manager

christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>