[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Putting in multiple locations

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Mar 25 09:34:07 EDT 2020

Hi Jill,

This sounds like it's probably specific to your deployment of ArchivesSpace and could use some one-on-one help. I'm going to put a tech support ticket in for you on this. You'll see another message about that directly to you in a minute.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>