[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Mukurtu question

Seth Shaw seth.shaw at unlv.edu
Fri Jun 12 15:04:00 EDT 2020

I don't believe the AS API has a CSV export option, however, I have an XSL
that can turn an EAD into a CSV of archival objects (using the c-levels; it
goes up to 5 levels deep):
https://github.com/seth-shaw-unlv/small-stuff/blob/master/ead-numbered-components_to_tsv.xsl.
You would just need to add the collection level data separately.