[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Mukurtu question

Elizabeth Russell elizabeth.russell1 at maine.edu
Fri Jun 12 13:03:33 EDT 2020

Hello Group,

My institution is partnering with a Native American group to review
potentially sensitive material we may have in our collections.  They use
Mukurtu, a CMS developed for indigenous people, and is built on Drupal.
The proposal is to import the collection records to Mukurtu, they can
review and add TK (traditional knowledge) labels.  Then the records will be
added back to ASpace with the new information.

My question is - does anyone know how or if I can import or export records
to and from ASpace and Mukurtu, without using the API?  I'm not comfortable
using APIs because I don't really know how to use them.

Thank you,

Beth

--
Beth Russell
Archivist / Special Collections Librarian

University of Maine, 5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
Orono, ME 04469-5729
207.581.1676
elizabeth.russell1 at maine.edu
http://www.library.umaine.edu/speccoll