[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Open call on how ArchivesSpace can amplify and support efforts around antiracism and inclusion

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Wed Jun 10 13:24:26 EDT 2020

Dear ArchivesSpace Members,

Please join us for our next community call, June 24th at 2-3pm ET (11-noon PT), via Zoom. This open call will be devoted to a discussion of ways ArchivesSpace can support and amplify efforts around antiracism and inclusion, and how ArchivesSpace itself can be more inclusive.  We also want to consider how we can incorporate these considerations more organically into our ongoing programming and our users' experience of ArchivesSpace.

We've come up with a few ideas. What we want most is to hear your ideas.

The running list for discussion is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b-GlCSObflqZufIiN4dJ__hlppwPloHXzytsUEVlZp4/edit?usp=sharing. Please feel free to add to or comment on this list in advance of the call or simply join us on the 24th with your thoughts, questions, and suggestions.

In order to better facilitate this conversation, an anonymous chat feature will be offered during the call.  The call will not be recorded.

Whether you can be at the call or not, please reach out to us at ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org at any time. We welcome your participation in any form.

Here are the details to join the call:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android

https://lyrasis.zoom.us/j/96142471315?pwd=d1JhV3FUdTFzOVhEcnB2UWdxd2Fkdz09

Meeting ID: 961 4247 1315

Password: 807993

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,96142471315# US (New York)

+13017158592,,96142471315# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

Meeting ID: 961 4247 1315

Find your local number: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/u/aXaScvS60

International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=-CnZdNUzB4VhAipYXVQs3X1IOX8LOfFC

We seek to provide a welcoming, inclusive, and safe community experience for everyone and adhere to Code4Lib’s CodeofConduct4Lib. The full text of the code of conduct is available at: http://bit.ly/coc4lib.

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>
[page1image482511520]