[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Using request button in PUI

Lori Dedeyan ldedeyan at mikekelleyfoundation.org
Tue Jun 9 11:56:41 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I work for a small repository that doesn’t use request management software
like Aeon. We'd like to begin using the Request button in the ArchivesSpace
PUI to receive and manage user requests.  Would anyone who is currently
using it be willing to share their internal workflows and any instructions
they’ve created for users? We’re also interested in any capacity to
generate information for reporting purposes.

Any information would be much appreciated. Please feel free to respond
privately, if you’d prefer.

Best,
Lori
--
Lori Dedeyan
ldedeyan at mikekelleyfoundation.org

Mike Kelley Foundation for the Arts
7019 N. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA  90042
www.mikekelleyfoundation.org

*Please note that our entire team is working remotely while we monitor the
COVID-19 situation, which impacts access to our office lines and postal
service. Thank you for your patience and understanding. *