[Archivesspace_Users_Group] PDF Export Logo Issue

Chris Mayo mayoc at bc.edu
Fri Jun 5 10:02:29 EDT 2020

Hi Bailey,

My institution doesn't use the PUI, so I can't really speculate about why
there's a difference between the staff and public interfaces. That being
said, the appearance of the PDFs are controlled by the as-ead-pdf.xsl
stylesheet, and I've noticed in the past that it's really easy for the
logos to break for a number of reasons:

   - if the logo file gets renamed or goes missing during a software update
   - if you're modifying the stylesheet for other reasons and accidentally
   comment out, delete, or modify the part that calls for the logo file

I don't know if either of those is the case in your application, but I'd
start with looking at the stylesheet and logo files and making sure they're
all cross-referencing properly.

Best,
Chris

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 11:37 AM Hoffner, Bailey E. <baileys at ou.edu> wrote:

> Morning All,
>

> We have an odd issue where our branding image does not show up on the PDF
> that can be exported from the public interface, but it does show up on the
> PDF that can be exported from the staff interface. The ArchivesSpace logo
> no longer shows up, but neither does the branding image.
>

> Any suggestions? Has anyone had an issue like this before?
>

> Thanks!
>

> -Bailey
>

> Bailey Hoffner, MLIS
>
> Metadata and Collections Management Archivist
>
> University of Oklahoma Libraries
>
> 405-325-1566

Chris Mayo
Digital Production Librarian