[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error deleting agents

Blake Carver blake.carver at lyrasis.org
Thu Jun 4 15:46:00 EDT 2020

We've seen that happen when a user is also an agent.  Probably there's an agent (person) record linked to that user account so the account cannot be deleted. You can delete the agent record first, then the user -- that should work. Careful, sometimes you need that agent record. In that case I'd suggest disabling the account by resetting the password to something long and random so the account cannot be used (and perhaps add "DISABLED" to "Additional Contact Information" as a note).