[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Resource records updates not appearing in public interface

Drmacich, Jessika jgd1 at williams.edu
Fri Jul 10 13:06:10 EDT 2020

Hi all,

As I update resource records in the staff interface, the updated records
are not appearing as they should (or at all) in the public interface.

Does anyone have any suggestions to remedy this? My IT cohort is attempting
to update the config file, but I am not sure this is the answer. Could it
be a server space issue?

* we are running on the most updated version

My very best,

Jessika

*Jessika Drmacich *
*Records Manager & Digital Resources Archivist  *
*Williams College Libraries*
*Special Collections*
*413-597-4725 (o)*
*she/her/hers*

*Please Note: Due to COVID-19 library services have changed. See **the
library’s Spring 2020 webpage
<https://library.williams.edu/2020/03/11/library-services-for-spring-2020/> for
information on how to access collections and services. I am now working
from home and I will be checking email regularly. I’m also available for
virtual consultations via GoogleMeet.*