[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Collection use stats

Elizabeth Russell elizabeth.russell1 at maine.edu
Fri Jul 10 13:09:45 EDT 2020

 Hello Everyone!

Does anyone know if there is an ability to somehow record collection use in
ASpace? Right now we use paper requests, and then tabulate them - it's very
time consuming, so we're wondering what our digital options are. I can't
really figure out a way to use ASpace this way, but do you know of any
plug-ins, etc. that could do this?  I'm sure some of you are in the same
boat - our budget was slashed so our thoughts about Aeon were dashed!

Best,

Beth

--
Beth Russell
Archivist / Special Collections Librarian

University of Maine, 5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
Orono, ME 04469-5729
207.581.1676
elizabeth.russell1 at maine.edu
http://www.library.umaine.edu/speccoll