[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AS Member Forum - Discussion Opportunity

Hoffner, Bailey E. baileys at ou.edu
Mon Jul 6 12:58:09 EDT 2020

Hello All,

I’ll be moderating a discussion for the upcoming Member Forum on “Managing your ArchivesSpace Implementation in a Pandemic” with a specific focus on radical empathy (see full description on the schedule/registration page<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/1422819333/ArchivesSpace+Member+Forum+2020>).

I wanted to reach out to see if there are any other member institutions that would like to join me in this conversation.

  *   Have you been navigating a similar at-home work environment while implementing AS?
  *   Do you have specific input related to centering humans during this process, and how you have managed to extend radical empathy while continuing to make progress towards goals?
  *   Would you like to share your own experiences of having radical empathy extended to you during this time?
  *   Anything else that you might like to share!

Please reach out to baileys at ou.edu<mailto:baileys at ou.edu> if you’d like to join in this conversation.
Thanks so much!

-Bailey

Bailey Hoffner, MLIS
Metadata and Collections Management Archivist
University of Oklahoma Libraries