[Archivesspace_Users_Group] further info - 2.7.0 missing resources and unpublished repositories

Walton, Donnelly dfwalton at ua.edu
Wed Jan 29 16:09:03 EST 2020

Hi,

I believe we are having a similar problem with missing resources to the one this used had (thread below). I want to make sure before I proceed.

We noticed a few months ago when we were using 2.5.2 that a few resource records could not be retrieved with simple searches. They were all records that had been published and should have been available in both the staff and PUI version—there were in neither places. We eventually found them as linked resource records in accession records. We chose the “Publish All” function and this seemed to fix the problem.

Now in 2020 we have upgraded to 2.7.0. Unfortunately we just noticed that the same thing happened. This time it is not a published resource record.

Does this seem to be an issue with Java?

Thanks,
Donnelly

Donnelly Lancaster Walton
Archival Access Coordinator, Special Collections
University Libraries
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu/>
W. S. Hoole Library, Mary Harmon Bryant Hall
Box 870266
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Office 205-348-0505<tel:205-348-0505>
dfwalton at ua.edu<mailto:dfwalton at ua.edu> | https://www.lib.ua.edu/libraries/hoole/