[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ALMA Integration

June L Power june.power at uncp.edu
Fri Jan 24 08:37:51 EST 2020

I believe I now have the Alma Integrations plugin in-place.   Below is the only step that I believe we still need to complete.  I’m not familiar with this so I hope someone may be able to point me in the right direction.  Once I have this in place, I can give it a try and see if the configs work.

I need to have a data element in your ArchivesSpace Resources assigned to the MMS IDs for their Alma bibliographic records, so that the API calls have an identifier against which to check. The University of Denver records MMS IDs in User Defined String 2; for now, this plugin assumes I also do this.

How do I ensure that is done? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend.

June

________________________________
June Power, MLIS
Director, Special Collections and Archives
Mary Livermore Library
The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
P.O. Box 1510
Pembroke, NC  28372

910.521.6369
910.521.6547 (fax)