[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Trouble transferring resource

Donald Mennerich don.mennerich at nyu.edu
Tue Jan 7 14:09:47 EST 2020

Laney, et al.

Has there been anything done with this situation? A user here was
attempting to transfer resource from repo 2 to repo 8, but we're getting an
assertion failed error in the log.

{
  "error": "ASSERTION FAILED: {SNIP} has a repo_id of 8 but the active
repository is 2"
}

This transfer is working on some resources, but not others, it does not
seem to be related to the size of the resources. We are getting the same
error in the log if this is done either through the frontend or via the
api. Could this be the same problem that Trevor reported in this thread in
2017. We are on v2.7.0.

Thanks,

Don

Donald R. Mennerich, digital archivist