[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Batch Identifying and Deleting Select Agent Records

Lora Woodford Lora.Woodford at lyrasis.org
Thu Jan 2 12:07:29 EST 2020

Hi Gwen,

A while back I wrote a plugin intended to help folks identify and, if desired, delete these types of orphaned records.  You can find the plugin here:  https://github.com/archivesspace-plugins/orphan_finder_job

Note that there are two different versions depending on what version of ArchivesSpace you are running (2.6 or later vs. versions earlier than 2.6).

As always, test on a backup of your data and don’t run in production unless you’re certain it’s behaving as you want.  Feedback welcome!

Lora