[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [ArchivesSpace Users Group] public version of finding aid not publishing version 2.2.1

Dara M Flinn dflinn at rice.edu
Mon Feb 17 15:24:21 EST 2020

Update on my previous question:

We brought in one of our helpful IT staff to try fixing this. Turns out
we had a typo in the text of a scope and contents note. The offender is
the missing space between "." and "&" (see the highlight below) . To fix
the issue, we just added a space between "J." and "&" in  the note.
After saving the change and publishing all, the public pdf of the
finding aid worked.

Dara Flinn, CA, DAS

Archivist / Special Collections Librarian
Woodson Research Center
Fondren Library
Rice University
(713) 348-2542