[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [ArchivesSpace Users Group] public version of finding aid not publishing version 2.2.1

Dara M Flinn dflinn at rice.edu
Wed Feb 12 12:31:53 EST 2020

Hello all -

We have a resource (collection) that is not publishing a public finding
aid; however, we can create a pdf of the finding aid on the
administrative side. (We're using version 2.2.1.)

We checked the EAD in oXygen and the xml is valid.

Does anyone have any thoughts about why the public version isn't publishing?

Thanks,
Dara

--
Dara Flinn, CA, DAS

Archivist / Special Collections Librarian
Woodson Research Center
Fondren Library
Rice University
(713) 348-2542