[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Background Job: Location CSV

Jeremy Barney barneycj at hope.edu
Fri Feb 7 09:35:23 EST 2020

Hello.  I am in the early stages of moving data to ArchivesSpace, including
locations.  I see that there is a "Location CSV" import type in the New
Background Job feature (running v2.7.0), but I do not see any documentation
about this import option in the Help Center or a data import map for
locations on the ArchivesSpace website.

I may very well be looking in the wrong place, but is anyone aware of
instructions and/or a data map for the Location CSV import option?

Thank you!

Jeremy

Jeremy Barney
Metadata and Digital Collections Librarian
Hope College
Van Wylen Library
53 Graves Place
Holland, MI 49423