[Archivesspace_Users_Group] looking for digital object component

Drmacich, Jessika jgd1 at williams.edu
Tue Aug 4 08:36:30 EDT 2020

Dear all,

ArchivesSpace is throwing some errors when I run the validation script. I
was able to remove many of the errors, but I'm still unable to locate the
following even when I add the path to the url. Any tips on finding this
digital object component?

Record not found in index: /repositories/2/digital_object_components/817

*Jessika Drmacich *
*Records Manager & Digital Resources Archivist  *
*Williams College Libraries*
*Special Collections*
*413-597-4725 (o)*
*she/her/hers*

*Please Note: Due to COVID-19 library services have changed. See **the
library’s webpage
<https://library.williams.edu/2020/03/11/library-services-for-spring-2020/> for
information on how to access collections and services. I am now working
from home and I will be checking email regularly. I’m also available for
virtual consultations via GoogleMeet.*