[Archivesspace_Users_Group] API question about digital objects and components

Hagenmaier, Wendy L wendy.hagenmaier at library.gatech.edu
Fri Apr 10 14:43:59 EDT 2020

Hi ASpace community,

We're working on a project using the API and have a question about digital object components. We've looked through the API documentation on GitHub and can't quite find what we're after, but maybe we've missed it.

Can anyone help us with a method for getting digital object component fields using the parent digital object ID (and without knowing the digital object component ID)?

Thank you,
Wendy

Wendy Hagenmaier
Digital Collections Archivist