[Archivesspace_Users_Group] PUI search default

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Apr 9 14:19:05 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

The open ticket for this is at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-806. Search is a particularly complex area because of the way the public interface was implemented and that a seemingly simple change in one place has a negative impact in another. But we know this particular change is widely wanted and has been done in different ways in people’s local implementations based on their local preferences. The program team was talking just today about some possibilities for how this could be implemented in a future release to minimize negative impact.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>