[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Database query to recreate inventory hierarchy?

Mayo, Dave dave_mayo at harvard.edu
Fri Sep 20 10:13:03 EDT 2019

No joy then, I’m sorry to say.  Honestly, since the API is going to be in the mix to use eventually, I’d suggest looking at this endpoint:

https://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/api/#get-the-list-of-uris-of-this-published-resource-and-all-published-archival-objects-contained-within-ordered-by-tree-order-i-e-if-you-fully-expanded-the-record-tree-and-read-from-top-to-bottom

The API is probably the easiest way to get this information, though if you’re fetching this info for _all_ records it’s definitely gonna be slower.

--
Dave Mayo (he/him)
Senior Digital Library Software Engineer