[Archivesspace_Users_Group] question about changing "Citation" page action options

Daniel Michelson dmichelson at smith.edu
Thu Sep 5 09:00:34 EDT 2019

Hi Edgar,

That's a great suggestion!

A twist on that would be to have the "Informational" section show the
citation to the finding aid (what we have currently as the citation).  The
top section could be something like "Citation to the described materials"
and the bottom section something like "Citation to the description."  I'm
sure we can come up with better titles for the sections, but you get the
idea.

Dan