[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Is it possible to customise the OAI-PMH feeds?

Andy Boze boze.1 at nd.edu
Mon Oct 28 12:29:38 EDT 2019

Hi, Nick.

You can use the standard OAI splitter in Primo regardless of the
metadata format you've selected for ArchivesSpace to send. The OAI-PMH
record structure is the same for any of the formats. See <
http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/openarchivesprotocol.html >. You'll just
use your normalization rules to deal with whatever format you've chosen.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need more details.

Andy

--
Andy Boze, Associate Librarian
University of Notre Dame