[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Related accession and resource links on agent records

Rachel Donahue rachel.donahue at lac-group.com
Thu Oct 17 10:31:40 EDT 2019

Do you by any chance have multiple repositories? Agents will only show
related resources and accessions of the repository you currently have
selected.

--Rachel
--

Please note that I currently *do not have access to ARS email*. If you need
to contact me, use my LAC address: rachel.donahue at lac-group.com

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please contact the sender.