[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error? - Stanford upgrade from 1.5.4 to 2.6.0

Michael G Olson mgolson at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 16 18:17:32 EDT 2019

Hi Alex,

Great ideas, thank you!  We didn’t get any errors when we ran the upgrade.  I just took a look at this resource in the Java console.  I didn’t see any obvious errors in the Java script consul but I was able to see the logic that should be generating the tree view.  My best guess is that what is going on is that we were using extents on the collection resource in a way that was not actually intended.  We also have a few examples where our archivist correctly encoded constituent parts as proper child objects and in these particular examples we don’t get a tree view error.

Thanks for your help!

Michael