[Archivesspace_Users_Group] publishing agent records

Jessica Wagner Webster jessica.wagnerwebster at baruch.cuny.edu
Thu Oct 3 11:24:26 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Is there any way to batch publish agent records associated with particular resource records, or do you have to do them individually? Also, is there any way to filter the list of agent records by which parent resource record they’re attached to? We’re finding that we have a large number of agent records associated with individual folders or items, and we can’t figure out which they are except by going item-by-item or agent-by-agent. Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jessica

Jessica Wagner Webster
Digital Initiatives Librarian, Assistant Professor
Baruch College, Newman Library
151 East 25th Street, Room 523
New York, NY 10010
(646) 312-1672