[Archivesspace_Users_Group] LIBITSD1-46 Archivesspace_Users_Group Digest, Vol 86, Issue 1

archivesspace_users_group-request@lyralists.lyrasis.org lib-it at utc.edu
Wed Oct 2 08:54:00 EDT 2019

—-—-—-—

Reply above this line.

Just confirming that we got your request. We're on it.

archivesspace_users_group-request at lyralists.lyrasis.org added you as a participant.

View request: https://libit.utc.edu/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/LIBITSD1-46?sda_source=notification-email

Turn off this request's notifications: https://libit.utc.edu/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/LIBITSD1-46/unsubscribe?jwt=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJxc2giOiI1ODFmZWYzNzdlOWMwZDBhOTA4MjVkYWQ0ODQ1NmZjZDQyZjY5MWI4NWI4M2QzZWQzZGMxNTlmYjJhMzlmOTExIiwiaXNzIjoic2VydmljZWRlc2stand0LXRva2VuLWlzc3VlciIsImNvbnRleHQiOnsidXNlciI6IkpJUkFVU0VSMTA0MDMiLCJpc3N1ZSI6IkxJQklUU0QxLTQ2In0sImV4cCI6MTU3MjQ0MDAyNCwiaWF0IjoxNTcwMDIwODI0fQ.6ymeN3_wO_AU8lWJTA387eEGZEBRJCmzR3r0G0vLZwE

This is shared with archivesspace_users_group-request at lyralists.lyrasis.org and archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org

Library IT Help Center, powered by Jira Service Desk, sent you this message.

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk/powered-by?utm_medium=email&utm_source=service-desk_email-notification_server&utm_campaign=service-desk_email-notification_server