[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accessions Query

Boggio, Jerry gboggio at mitre.org
Wed Nov 27 12:01:06 EST 2019

Hi ArchivesSpace Users;

We are seeing an issue in our Linux based installation of version 2.6 where we are not seeing all of my Accession records when selecting Browse > Accessions. Could you please provide the SQL query used to populate that page so that we may see if there is selection criteria being applied? With that information we can compare to our SQL query going directly against the database to identify differences.

Is there also a document that identifies the relationships between tables in ArchivesSpace?

Thank you!
Gerard (Jerry) Boggio | MITRE Corporation | R504 - Collaboration & Info Management | 781-271-2719 | Bedford, MA | 2K132