[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archon to AS migration data issue

Josh Tillman jdtillman at sdsu.edu
Tue Nov 26 18:22:43 EST 2019

Hi Brian,

Following up.

I re-migrated with all Archon containers set to Intellectual and it did the
same thing as with all containers set to Physical.

Is there something else I can do to solve this issue?

Thank you,

Josh Tillman
PHP Programmer and Database Administrator

Library Information Technologies & Digital Initiatives
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-8050
619.594.1811