[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Questions Concerning Line Breaks

Austin Cronnelly acronnelly at co.davis.ut.us
Wed Nov 20 09:14:03 EST 2019

  Hello,

We are trying to get line breaks in the Content Description field in the
Accession record.

For example,

Item A on Row1
Item B on Row2
Item C on Row3
Item D on Row4

But it ends up like
Item A on Row1 Item B on Row2 Item C on Row3 Item D on Row4

8:55 AM <https://daviscounty.slack.com/archives/D6Z7TA2DA/p1574178913007400>low
us to enter a line break at the end of each line, but we haven't been able
to figure out how to do that.

Here are 2 screenshots. The first image is of the staff interface and the
other is the public interface. You will notice that even though I have put
in line breaks in the staff interface, they do not carry over into the
public interface.

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

Any advice is appreciated!