[Archivesspace_Users_Group] further info - 2.7.0 missing resources and unpublished repositories

Kimberli Kelmor kk1210 at georgetown.edu
Tue Nov 19 08:39:28 EST 2019

Final resolution of my issues for those following the issue:
1. - repositories missing: user error.
2. - mystery of the java version:

So on that Java Version... The Ruby Configuration is a collection of
low-level information about your operating system, which gets created by
mkconfig.rb when Ruby is compiled. It mostly contains compiler flags
generated by Ruby’s compile scripts. Its exact contents depend on your
system, and also on your Ruby implementation and version. All major Ruby
implementations have a RbConfig.
I believe that is coming from the JRuby version we are using but only has
to do with the java version for that JRuby version. Not with the version of
java being built with or run with on your system. So it's just baked into
the build when it's created.

So, we are in fact running 1.8 as the server indicated.

Thanks so much to Lyrasis support for  solving the mystery. (and for not
making fun of the user error!)

Best regards,
Kimberli

kk1210 at georgetown.edu