[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archon to AS migration data issue

Brian Harrington brian.harrington at lyrasis.org
Wed Nov 6 13:47:31 EST 2019

Hi Josh,

I’m wondering if there might be a problem with Intellectual vs. Physical containers.  Take a look at the Level/Container Manager section in this document https://github.com/archivesspace/tech-docs/blob/master/migrations/migrate_from_archon.md and see if that helps.  If that doesn’t fix things, let us know.

Thanks,

Brian