[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Finding Aid PDF Error

June L Power june.power at uncp.edu
Tue Nov 5 15:49:53 EST 2019

Thanks Steve.

I’m running version v2.6.0 and creating the PDF from the staff interface. I am unable to create them from the public side.  I’m trying to figure this out with no real IT support, but with IT controlling server file access. So they sent me the .xsl file and told me to edit it to fix the problem and send it back to them to load to server.

I’ve attached a sample of what it is doing right now. There is a logo image there and it is pretty large.

June