[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Importing from Archon: Recommended location for Digital Objects source files?

Bill Bellon billb at ssec.wisc.edu
Mon May 20 12:58:09 EDT 2019

I'm migrating our collection from Archon to ArchivesSpace and the migration tool requires that
I specify a URL where I will upload the digital object source files (in this case, images)
after the migration.

Is there a recommended location to store digital object files?  Can ArchivesSpace serve static files?  If
so, is there documentation somewhere regarding this (i.e., how to serve static files, such as images, from an ArchivesSpace
website)?  If this is not recommended, then I'm assuming I can just put the digital object files on
some other web server that I control?

--
Bill Bellon
SSEC Webmaster