[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Configuring Levels to Return in ArchivesSpace OAI-PMH

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at virginia.edu
Thu Mar 28 17:38:00 EDT 2019

I’m not seeing this resumptionToken bug on my 2.5.2 .  What version are you using?  What request params ?

To avoid cycling thru *everything*, I tested starting with:

https://archives-oai.lib.virginia.edu/oai?verb=ListRecords&set=uva-sc&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&from=2019-03-26

And then used the resumptionToken from that result in the next request.
Results of that 2nd and final request did not include another resumptionToken.

— Steve M.