[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Possible issue with daylight savings time

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Mar 13 16:21:40 EDT 2019

Hi Alan,

(Since it sounds like a few people may be helped by this answer, I'm answering here instead of on the message you sent to ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org<mailto:ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org>. If the explanation below doesn't resolve your issue, I'll put that tech support ticket through for you.

Several users have reported this problem to us in various ways. This error isn't unique to ArchivesSpace, but ArchivesSpace can be affected by it if you have timestamps in the hour that never happened (between 2 and 3am) in the search_indexer row in the user table. We're not sure how this would happen, but maybe if your server got restarted around that time? If you get rid of those errant times that problem should go away.

We have also heard of people having an issue with their MySQL connector when they upgrade. You'll want to be sure the MySQL connector you are using is for 7 and not 8. It doesn't sounds like that's your issue, but one more thing to check just in case.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>