[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Calculate Dates functionality

Nic Stanton-Roark ndroark at anderson.edu
Mon Mar 11 13:57:32 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Recently we have started using the Calculate Dates function. We sometimes
run into situations where every subsidiarity element of a resource has
dates, but Aspace will not calculate dates from that range. When the button
is pressed nothing happens.

Has anyone experienced this or seen documentation explaining the nuts and
bolts of the Calculate functions?

*Nicholas Stanton-Roark*  |  Archivist  | Robert A. Nicholson University
Library
Anderson University  |  1100 E. Fifth St, Anderson, IN 46012
(765) 641-4285 <%28765%29%20641%204285>  |  ndroark at anderson.edu