[Archivesspace_Users_Group] registration now open: ArchivesSpace Online Forum, March 18

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Mar 1 16:19:13 EST 2019

(We'll have more publicity and additional details next week, but I wanted to make sure you all knew this news first!)

Registration is now open for the first ever ArchivesSpace Online Forum. You can learn more about the event at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/802127927/ArchivesSpace+Online+Forum+2019. Anyone interested in ArchivesSpace is welcome to attend, so please feel free to forward this message to anyone you think might be interested..

Divided into three blocks of 3 hours each, with a 1-hour break between each block, the developing program features sessions on navigating your ArchivesSpace implementation, working with IT, creating workflows and integrations for digital objects, regional discovery networks for archives, customizing the public interface, and making your case for ArchivesSpace, among other topics. As with our in-person forums, our Online Forum will include a mix of opportunities to share and learn from each other about many different aspects of ArchivesSpace.
When: March 18 beginning at 5:00 p.m. UTC - see https://goo.gl/sCKvA9 to find your local time
Online registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivesspace-online-forum-2019-registration-57088627622
Please register if you plan to attend any part of the Forum. We anticipate recording many parts of the event, but for it to be a success we will also need plenty of live participants. We encourage you to dip in and out of the live program as you much as you can. You will no doubt "meet" a different set of colleagues each time.
Thanks so much to our international working group who have been working hard to bring you this new event, and please feel free to contact me with questions. We look forward to seeing many of you there!