[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Integrations Survey

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Mon Jun 24 09:03:01 EDT 2019

Hi all,

The ArchivesSpace Technical Advisory Council’s Integrations subteam has been working on a survey to gather more information about desired systems integrations with ArchivesSpace and we’d be extremely grateful if you filled it out. The survey should only take 10-15 minutes at most.

You can find the survey here: https://forms.gle/VR6UwqqQ4SXfyKav6

Please fill out this survey if you have any interest at all in ASpace software integrations. You do not have to be a member institution or currently be using ASpace.

The results of this survey will help you and the ASpace community. Our goals are to:
     1) produce anonymized public findings about what integrations the community wants and
     2) identify and facilitate integrations collaborations with partners.

It's important to note that the results of this survey alone will not determine what integrations work gets done and by whom. But, we have high hopes that the results will inform and drive future community work.

Once again, you can find the survey here<https://forms.gle/VR6UwqqQ4SXfyKav6>.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

--
Patrick Galligan
Digital Archivist